Sunday, March 13, 2011

I confess to be the Deputy of Love

Oooooh I chase 'em, and I tell 'em, and I get 'em any way I can...

New 8tracks mixer up this morning--Saturday Funk/Sunday Soul:



1. Marlena Shaw - Wade in the Water
2. Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
3. Funkadelic - You and Your Folks, Me and My Folks
4. Don Armando's 2nd Avenue Rhumba Band - Deputy of Love
5. Gordon Voidwell - Ivy League Circus
6. The Phenomenal Handclap Band - Baby
7. Stevie Wonder - Living For the City
8. Fitz & The Tantrums - Breakin' The Chain of Love
9. Dr. John - Right Place, Wrong Time
10. Randa & The Soul Kingdom - Not Gonna Let You
11. Billy Preston - Will it Go Round in Circles
12. Etta James - Tell Mama
13. Chaka Khan - Through the Fire
14. Parliament - Flash Light
15. Nina Simone - See-Line Woman
16. Otis Redding - Hard to handle
17. Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools
18. Etta James - If I can't Have You
19. Sam Cooke - A Change is Gonna Come

No comments:

Post a Comment