Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Miu Miu Meow

I never expected my favorite Facebook group, Meowing Back at a Cat When it Meows at You, would end up spamming me with free iPad offers. I thought the group was exclusively about kitties but boy was I wrong and the friendship is now defunct. Coincidentally, this morning I happened to be adding some items to my ShopStyle wish list and got my kitty fix drooling over my FAVORITE print of ALL TIME (right now) from Miu Miu's Spring 2010 RTW collection. Omigod I just wanna die all over this stuff (without ruining it, of course). Every girl in school has been blogging about these prints for months, by the way. You should too.

First, I want these Satin Cat Mary Janes - $585 at Neiman Marcus. 4.5-inches of feline power.

 
 
Next, I'd take the Sparrow platforms. These are actually navy, which is probably the fanciest color of all the colors in the world, so obv, these are perfect for me. Not sure I'd be even remotely mobile in 5.5-inch heels, but I wouldn't be surprised if these things levitate a human body into flight so no biggie.

Here they are at Net-a-Porter for $590.


Third, I'm tied for the cat and swallow flats. Flats are actually more practical for me than the platforms, but I got rid of practicality a long time ago when I started reading ICanHazCheezburger 6 times a day. Meow, I've added all four pairs to my liszt...

Miu Miu Cat Scrunch Flat at Barneys, $450; Miu Miu Sparrow Flat at Barneys, $450.



I've seen a lot of goyles posting about the cat/naked lady collars and the totally amazing blouses and trousers in the collection, but I haven't read too much about the dresses. Um, you guys, would you not totally like whatever-anything for one of these? Sequins and cats unite...

Miu Miu S2010RTW via Fashionologie


 Miu Miu S2010RTW, Style.com


 Miu Miu S2010RTW, Style.com


What do you think of this collection? Tired of it, love it, OWN any of it? Please tell!

Peace, love, and fancy kitties 4-eva,
Srsly



1 comment:

  1. i will take any or all of the above!!! bring on the miu miu kitters!!!

    ReplyDelete